Thursday 23 November 2017

Gold and two tone Pandora bracelets

Hi everyone, I just wanted to show you my Pandora bracelet. I have a few, a couple more bracelets with beads. This is my all gold charm bracelet and this is my two-tone bangle, or you know, the two-tone beads. So we'll look at my gold bracelet here, so this is actually the 2-tone bracelet so it’s a silver snake chain with the gold clasp. I have a gold safety chain, get this to focus, here we go, as little flowers around that. Then of course, this is mine and I'm not trying to brag, I just you know I like watching these videos on YouTube about the Pandora bracelet, so thought I'd share mine and I'm not too familiar with doing these videos, so bear with me.

I don't know the names of these charms, I received a lot of them through eBay, bought over eBay and they all have the proper authentic markings. You see the spacer here, is a charm, all gold here, yes Wilke. I believe these are blue topaz, which are my birthstone. Hard to see, I think they may be aquamarine, is like cabochons, they're like a smooth surface. This is a clip here, this is a spacer my husband bought me for our first wedding anniversary. This looks like, I think this is like an ocean charm, this is another spacer here. This is humbling hearts with some cz’s, cubic zirconia, another spacer. This is I believe a pink topaz maybe, I'm not sure, the stones. Another charm here, these I mean the detail, the workmanship, of Pandora is just amazing. This is another clip, on my Pandora bracelets I do like the variety of having two clips. I don't, in my opinion I don't feel like I need to the same clip on the same bracelet, for you know, that's just my opinion.

This is another charm, almost like a I think this is like peach moonstone, very pretty. Some CZ’s here and this one actually has diamonds like hearts, very pretty love that one and this is, I think, I don't know if this is lots of love, I don't remember the names again, I'm bad with names in general. Though and this is I think like clouds silver lining or something like that, I'm not sure and this is the other end of the chain here and it closes up. Take a look at my other and so these are all gold charms here but the bracelet itself is silver and then the clasp is the gold. Very pretty, take a look at my, this is one of my bangles and this is a silver bangle, just a plain type clasp. Take a look at these charms, this is a clip and see this doesn't really move, has a little rubber stopper inside. This is a two-tone clip, I love this one. My favourites and it has it on both sides the gold the purse, two-tone, see I love you cube, I love you. I know it's upside down, turn this would be a little better.

This one is clovers with some it's a two-tone charm again. This is my, this is like a jewellery box, little gold heart and on the bottom says my unforgettable moment. Sorry if it's a little dirty, I did clean this, but you know the polishing cloth but you know nothing's perfect. This is a Black Friday charm from 2015, I know it's upside down, has a little gold snowflake on the top very pretty. This one is like an angel that's 925 on the bottom and it has a halo is gold. Very pretty, right I mean the detail is just amazing and then this I know my husband bought me and remember. Something wrong and the gold again is on both sides, very pretty and then this is another clip. I don't remember the name of this one, but it's a clip, there's a little bit of gold around the cz, on and again it's on both sides, and yes so this is then going again I do have more Pandora.


I've been collecting for several years. I've you know slowly building my collection and yeah I just I mean, the detail, the quality is just amazing. So I hope you liked my video, if you have any suggestions or you know recommend, you know recommendations or questions for me, let me know in the comments. I hope you like my video, I plan on doing more like I said, I do have more Pandora. Rest of my Pandora is mostly silver and yeah so I hope you like the video and I hope you have a great day. Alright, alright take care, bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment